Metal Form Group is an authorised distributor of Kennametal cutting tools. The cutting tool range includes indexable carbide, ceramic, cermet and CBN inserts for turning, milling, drilling and boring and PCD inserts. The range covers all aspects of tool holding programs for lathes, machining centres and special applications for the automotive, aerospace and general engineering industries.
Standard items such as solid carbide end mills, reamers, slot drills and jobber drills also form part of the cutting tool stock range.
All Karnasch Core Drills and accessories compliment our range of Powerbor Electo-Magnetic Based Drills.
- Universal shank fitting
- Step hardening for tougher drilling with more flexibility
- Fully ground, not milled, for best surface finish resulting in optimum chip flow & cutting capacity
- Gold Tech surface treated core drills for longer tool life
- Durablue coated core drills for longer tool life and for use with difficult materials
- Durablue X3-P core drills when you require the absolute longest tool life without compromising
Gold LineCore Drills & Accessories
Gold Tech surface treated core drills for a longer tool life are our standard entry level.
Blue Line coated core drills guarantee longer tool life and suitable for difficult materials.
Blue Line Pro
Blue Line Pro core drills are the ultimate in cutting supremacy.
Hard Line Core Drills
Almost all Karnasch TCT Core Drills come with a sophisticated 3-cut geometry which results in increased tool life, smooth cutting action and excellent cutting capacity. Hard Line Core Drills are exclusively equipped with Sandvik carbide teeth.
Mini Line Core Drills
Silver core drills are specially designed for our Mini Line Range.
We carry a full range of accessories such as ejector pins, adaptors with & without cooling.